5 Best Foot Massager in India
Investing in a foot massager offers you relaxation from a long, tiring day. You can use it from the comfort of your home. This is the explanation, these gadgets have become incredibly famous and must-have in any family.
Right foot massager gives wonderful massaging experience, yet additionally offers a few medical advantages – both physical and mental. Here are 5 best foot massagers available in India:
The massager has a reasonable price. It is very much in demand in India. You can use it as foot, calf, and also as a leg massager. The massager has many beneficial features. It has flexible rubber kneading pads. This gives a spa-like massage feeling. The massager relaxes your feet, and maintain blood pressure. It also improves balance and flexibility, strengthens muscles.
- Consist of 3-speed settings, and bi-directional rolling settings
- In-built 3 customizable and 3 auto programs ( for foot and calf, calf, foot)
- It has 4 adjustable kneading disks
- There is a LED screen with a touch button. It displays the time mode and other essential information.
- Comes with custom modes for the arch, toe, and sole
- The massager consists of ABS high-grade plastic and TPR material
- 1-year warranty
- It has 4 customizable massage modes – kneading, vibrating, rolling, heating programs
- There is an auto shut off feature at 15 minutes
- Less consumption of power – 80 Watt power, AC-220-240V
- The massager has an adjustable seating position
- Different types of massage like Acupoint, Shiatsu, Calf, kneading massage, etc.
- Consist of 4 powerful copper motors
- The fabric cover is removable. You can wash it if required
- In-built feature of mild 1R heating option. It is best for the winter season
- Easy to use
- Good-quality performance
- Available in only one color
This foot massager has more or less the same features and specifications. But, it’s the price is higher than the last one. The massager has amazing features to render relaxing calf and foot massage. It massages calf, ankle, and foot at the same time. It is easy to use by everyone. The foot massager is beneficial for persons with pain in their calves and legs. This massager renders electronic stimulation and gives relaxation.
- The massager can recline up to 90-degree
- Comes with heat feature for relaxing tired muscles
- Consist of a rubber kneading pad for a better-relaxed massage
- You can auto shut off after 15 minutes
- There is a LED screen that displays the mode selected and the remaining time
- In-built 3 kneading modes and 3 vibration modes
- Comes with reflexology vibration plate on the sole of the foot
- 1-year warranty
- The massager covers the entire calves part
- Power consumption is only 60 Watts
- It has a 3-speed level (high, medium, and low)
- The massager has a special vibration mode for relaxation
- There is a reflexology massage mode
- Excellent customer support care
- A great choice for elderly people
- Relief from cramps and tight muscles
- Not ideal for taller people
- Puts extra pressure on bones
The massager has awesome features and functions. It gives a deep and intense relaxing massage required after a tiring day. This massager has variations in massage techniques. They are massage with vibration, heating massage, etc. It also has reflexology, acupressure. You can also do compressed air pressure massage. The design of massager is such that it has a control panel and isolated buttons. It has a spacious foot area for a comfortable massage.
- Foot area is spacious
- There is an auto shut off feature at 15 minutes
- Comes with infrared heating
- The massager gives foot acupressure massage
- There is a maximized flip angle
- It covers full leg from sole to knee
- You can remove the fabric lining and wash them
- It provides 3D kneading calf massage
- The option of resonant point vibration therapy is available
- Comes with an adjustable tilt angle stand
- Gives the best deep and intense foot massage
- Easy to operate
- The plastic quality of the outer body is sturdy and durable
- Comes with unique massage modes to offer a relaxing massage
- Uses air pressure technique
- The massager reaches up to knees
- Revitalizes sore and painful feet
- Comes with five kinds of programs and 17 different massage combinations
- The width of the calf area is small
- Lower heat intensity
The massager is a good choice for foot and leg massage. You can do it from your home. The R&D team of the company gives a guarantee of all their product. They make products of high quality, innovative, and easy to use. It can give massage to your feet and ankle at the same time. The massager comes with a 1-year warranty. You can get 6 months extra warranty. You can register yourself on the manufacturer’s website within 15 days you buy the product.
- Portable and lightweight
- Auto shut off
- The massager provides various massage functions
- It has an anti-slip rubber bottom
- There is a rubber kneading pad. This pad gives massage beneficial for ankle, feet, and calves
- Comes with an adaptor for power and air wires to attach cuffs and remote
- The massager has a remote control. It has three switches for different operations.
- It provides kneading massage from toe to heal
- Heat therapy is automatic and safe
- It has 4 kneading discs to customize your massage therapy
- It has many functions such as intensity, over-heat, on/off, time, etc.
- The massager is lightweight. So it is easy to carry anywhere.
- Makes use of effective acupressure technique
- It has 20 vibration modes
- Comes with a feature for speed control
- The massager has an ergonomic design
- Comes with digital control panel
- Easy to clean
- Poor built-up quality
- After-sales service is poor
- The power cable in short in size
The massager is very expensive. But, if budget is not an issue you will like this massager. It has many advanced features. You can tilt the section from 20-degree to 110-degree. The Robotic classic massager has 30 airbags and 20 active soles for a good massage. It is a complete solution for your leg massage. You can choose the intensity of massage as per your comfort and benefit. Anyone can control the massage function with easy to use panel.
- It has heat therapy option
- The massager has in-built active roller
- There are 5 auto programs for different types of massage
- Comes with 3 intensity options
- It has kneading and rolling movements
- The massager has 2 sections and an overturn function
- There is a built-in roller function
- Comes with foot rollers with three pre-set auto modes
- Auto carbon-fiber heating on thigh, ankles, and legs for warm therapeutic effect
- It has a foldable design which makes it easy to carry
- The massager consists of heat resistant materials
- A pair of wheels at the front and back of the massager
- It has a washable cover
- The massager has a 15-minute auto shut off feature
- Airbags for calf massage are awesome
- Too good performance
- It gives mild heat and pressure massage
- Provides absolute relief from aches and pains
- The massager is too expensive
- It is difficult to move from a place to another
12 Unexpected Benefits of Foot Massager
1. It enhances your mood
If you had a bad day or are in a bad mood, foot massage rectifies it. The massager gives relaxation at the right spots of the body. This brings improvement in your mood. Yet exercising and eating healthy food is also necessary to boost your mood. Foot massage reduces your pain. This influences your brain and thus keeps you in a happy mood.
2. Reduces your stress and anxiety levels
Different studies have shown that foot massage relaxes people. Frequent sessions of massage reduce stress and anxiety levels. A relaxing foot massage helps in fighting mental illness. Certain points on the feet help in reducing stress and anxiety levels. Massaging on these points gives relief in symptoms of stress and anxiety.
3. Improves your sleep
A good foot massage will help you sleep better. You wake up fresh after a good night’s sleep. You are able to face the day in a better way. To get better results, apply warm. Massage improves blood circulation. This helps to improve sleep. It also increases your concentration power. To get rid of sleep-related problems, you must practice massage daily. The best result is massage before going to bed.
4. Helps with migraines and headaches
People suffering from headaches and migraines get drastic improvements after the regular massage. There are several pressure points on our feet. These pressure points can relieve pain and improve relaxation. Massaging on pressure points present on toes helps to reduce headache and their intensity. People have stopped taking their medicines after a regular foot massage. Positive lifestyle changes are helpful along with foot massage to cure your headaches.
People suffering from conditions like diabetes can develop neuropathy. A relaxing foot massage can stimulate your nerves and ease your pain. This eliminates the tightness and numbness usually caused due to neuropathy. Massage controls your blood sugar levels. To relieve foot pain from neuropathy, stimulation of your muscles is a must. This is possible by increasing blood flow and circulation. One can achieve it by a regular foot massage.
6. Boosts your immunity
A foot massage improves blood flow. It also helps to structure blood in a positive way. Massage is helpful for better immunity and reduces the risk of health problems. Foot massage recharges and energizes you. It has wonderful benefits for your body and health. The massage improves the function of the bladder. This makes it efficient in eliminating toxins from the body. As a result, it reduces the risk of many infections and health diseases.
7. Useful in Arthritis pain
Arthritis is inflammation of your joints and muscles. The pain can be acute or chronic. A regular foot massage can reduce the pain and loosen the muscles. The massage gives pressure to specific areas of the feet. These areas join with different organs of the body. Foot massage is beneficial as it heals these areas. You should choose a foot massager depending on the type of arthritis and severity.
8. Helps in menstrual pain
It is true that applying pressure to some points in the sole of your feet can reduce menstrual pain. You can do it by foot massager. We recommend buying a model that targets calves and soles of the feet. This is more effective for menstrual pain. There is a point that is best for relieving menstruation pain. It is on the inside of the leg, three fingers widths above the ankle bone. So massaging this area reduces the pain related to menstruation.
9. Makes your feet healthier
The massage activates blood circulation to the brain. Thus, enhances the balance of brain processes. Foot massages are helpful to treat any existing injuries and soreness. The massage gives immediate relief, boost the healing process. It helps to energize the muscles around your feet. The pain and stiffness in the ankles or the heels reduce in some days on regular massage. The ankles become strong and flexible.
10. Improves your blood flow and circulation
Due to an inactive way of life we now don’t have to move our muscles. The muscles in the feet don’t get any activity. The massage activates blood circulation to the brain. This enhances the balance of brain processes. A 10-20 minute therapeutic massage before sleep is beneficial. It boosts the circulation in lower extremities. This is very useful for people suffering from diabetes.
11. Decreases the blood pressure levels
Nowadays blood pressure is a major issue. It may be due to stress or some illness. A 15-minute foot massage at least thrice a week controls your blood pressure levels. In theory, each organ lies in a specific zone you can examine through a point or area on the feet or hands. Foot massage relaxes the glands and organs of the entire body. This in turn reduces cardiac parameters such as blood pressure and pulse rate.
12. Good for your sex life
A good massage oil, some aromatic candles, and romantic music are best. This will boost your mood for a heartfelt love life. A foot massage to your partner helps to relax. It gives a great form of foreplay. The feet are an incredible beginning stage. As they can make gentle excitement and offer simple change. The erogenous zones like the rear of the knees and internal thighs are also helpful.